The students' study abroad process has taken a different angle this year as most of the students have depended upon the education Consultant. These International education Consultants represent overseas universities in their home countries to help local students to study abroad. More than 1 out of 5 international students responding to the QS International Student Survey have taken the agent's services.
Education Consultant for Assistance with Study Abroad Decisions
Abroad Education Consultants have played a significant role in student recruitment for years, often being the first point of in-country contact for many prospective students worldwide. According to the QS's International student survey, there has been an unexpected increase in students opting for the service with the agent. Students seek the recommendations and assistance of the education agents to help with the updates on deadlines, fees and processes, and other crucial factors that are important while deciding between studying abroad.
Benefits of Obtaining the Services of the Abroad Education Consultant
International students can benefit from vital educational consultants when pursuing higher education abroad. It would be difficult for students and their families to try and achieve these on their own. A good education Abroad Education Consultant can:
- Provide accurate, relevant, and up-to-date information about the destination country, universities, and locations.
- Provide information about academic and English entry requirements, tuition fees, visa documents, living costs, and more.
- Guide you with the relevant English test and other Exams to Study Abroad.
- Provide you with a broad spectrum of options for courses, locations, fees, living costs & other advantages and disadvantages so that you can make a wise decision.
- Help you choose the course to study abroad that best suits your interest, skills, and career goals.
- Guide you to write purpose statements and research proposals and prepare for admission interviews.
- Inform you about the available scholarship and help you with its requirements and application.
- Make error-free admission applications at your preferred university.
- Follow up with the university/institute for updates and decisions on your application.
- Guide you on paying the university's tuition fees.
- Help you through the student visa application process.
- Guide for the visa interview as applicable & appropriate for your situation.
- Provide your pre-departure briefing to you for having a clear idea about what to do after you arrive in the destination country.
- Help you to get in touch with other students who went to the same country through their services.
How to Choose an Abroad Education Consultant?
The Overseas Education Consultants industry is multiplying as more and more students, families, and universities rely on them due to their importance in the sector. When pursuing your dream of studying abroad with the help of a Consultant, you should be very careful. When selecting an education Study Abroad Consultants, check the following:
- How long have they been working as international education Consultants?
- How much experience do they have in your chosen study abroad country?
- Do they have a good portfolio of universities and colleges with a wide range of courses to give you enough choices?
- Do they have an agency agreement with the universities of your choice?
- Has the consultant or counsellor visited the country you intend to study?
- Do they have detailed knowledge of the country's higher education system they help students with higher study?
- Have they attended to your requirements with attention, eagerness, and interest?
- If your study abroad budget is low, have they explained why and how much funds you will require for your chosen course?
- Can they tell you the entry requirements, course duration, fees, intakes, available scholarships & admission criteria for your chosen university?
- Have they told you how long it will take to complete the process?
- Have they provided you with the proper list of documents that you will require for admission and visa application?
- How responsive are they to your queries, and how much clarity is there in their responses?
- If they have an adequately staffed office in a good place that is reasonably visible and accessible?
- Do they have a website including precise information about the services and partner institutions?
- Do they reply to you through the company's official emails to your emails & queries?
- What reviews does the agent receive from students who have previously taken their services?
- Check the quality of their social media presence and the type of services and offers in their campaigns?
A good education agent can make your whole process of studying abroad from beginning to end very pleasingly and satisfactory with pre & post-admission services. It would be rewarding if you could select a good one from the plenty around you. For example, you can choose Jeduka.com. They provide you with the best possible information and guidance for studying abroad. They will be with you from choosing a country among the plenty to the country's visa process and guiding you through student support services before and after departure.