Want to study in the USA, but you feel confscared (confused + scared)? It’s okay. It happens to the best of “US”! When applying to any university, you should always cross-check the acceptance rate of that university. It is given that universities in USA with high acceptance rate are more likely to accept your application compared to the other universities. And so, like always, to help you get a headstart, we have a list of US universities with high acceptance rate ready for you!
Don't be discouraged if you're among those who wish to study in the US but have a spotty academic history and poor standardised test scores. You still stand a decent chance of being admitted to universities in USA with high acceptance rates. Numerous American institutions with a high admission rate exist to provide a stage for students from all backgrounds under one roof. If you want to increase your chances of getting accepted, you must target these US universities with high acceptance rate.
But if you’d like to find out which is the US university with highest acceptance rate, keep checking back with us to learn more about it.
Campus, located in the city of Lynchburg, Virginia, Liberty University has been a private institution since 1971. There are 47,025 undergraduate students enrolled annually, and the university is known for its quality of education and is one of the universities in USA with high acceptance rates.
Why choose Liberty University?
- Liberty University provides many Benefits to Military Students.
- Liberty University offers numerous student support services and resources during and posts the educational course.
- The university has a wide variety of online courses for students providing an opportunity for distance learning.
- Students opting for a course in distance learning are welcome to the university campus when the student wants.
Marshall University is a public university in West Virginia. It was founded in 1837, making it one of the state's oldest institutions for higher education. It is also one of the high acceptance rates universities in US. Marshall university aims to provide students with opportunities and resources to improve themselves academically and culturally.
Why choose Marshall University?
- Marshall University aims to offer excellence in education through an affordable medium while preparing students to think, learn, and live in a globally evolving society.
- The Higher Learning Commission accredits Marshall University as an institution of higher learning.
- The Institute is renowned for having classes with a limit of 20 students, offering a wide range of extracurricular activities, and providing a safe residential setting.
- The institute currently serves over 12,000 students with higher education thanks to its highly qualified academics, 88% of whom hold PhDs.
University of New Mexico
The University of New Mexico is a public university founded in the year 1889. It is one of the universities in USA with high acceptance rate. The university is known for the diversity of students that go for their education and its quality of education. Apart from being one of the US universities with high acceptance rate for international students, below are a few reasons why you should consider the University of New Mexico.
Why choose The University of New Mexico?
- More than 700 faculty members dedicated to medical education.
- Internationally recognised clinical and research programmes are housed at the university.
- Various learning modes are employed across the programme.
- A well-known student research opportunity.
Kansas State University
Kanas State University is a public university founded in the year 1863, with a vast 664 acres of campus. K-state university utilises a semester-based academic calendar, making it easier for students and teachers to track records of their academic progress. It is one of the universities in USA with high acceptance rate. There are many more such reasons below to consider K-state University.
Why choose Kansas State University?
- The Kansas University’s College of Business Administration is one of its USPs that drives students to them.
- The Kansas State University provides students with a sense of family and community.
- The university has many opportunities that open numerous doors for the students studying there.
University of Maine
An example of a public flagship research university is the University of Maine. It is situated in Orono, Maine, in the United States, where it was founded in 1865. The University of Maine system includes it. It has academic ties to UArctic, Space-grant, Sea-grant, and the New England Commission of Higher Education and is NECHE-accredited. The University of Maine's programmes has additional ties to the organisations that accredit the courses they are linked with, this university lists among the universities in USA with high acceptance rate, making getting admission here easy.
Why choose the University of Maine?
- The institution provides its students with ample funding for their further education through bursaries and scholarships provided by the federal, university, and state governments. Scholarships from the University of Maine are given based on the student's accomplishments, alumni connections, financial needs, and academic merit.
- Numerous international partner universities have formed with the University of Maine. To better students and widen their options, the partner universities help the students locate study abroad opportunities, internships, and other international accessories.
North Dakota State University
The North Dakota State University is located, as its name states, in North Dakota. Founded in the year 1890, it is one of the oldest universities in the state, with one of the US universities with high acceptance rate. The education that this university provides prepares the student for tomorrow, and the clubs and societies in the University are a highlight for the students. Apart from that, let’s see what North Dakota State University has to offer.
Why choose North Dakota State University?
- The university provides a philosophical approach to the students.
- The student's intellectual growth is more determined by his critical thinking skills than by the traditional educational way.
- The university has numerous clubs and societies, adding to the student’s extracurricular.
University of Memphis
The University of Memphis is a significant research university and is situated in a peaceful residential area of Memphis, Tennessee. It was founded in 1912. the UoM falls in the list of US universities with high acceptance rate for international students. The UoM is a significant university aiming to provide students with a quality education and a sense of responsibility as a citizen. A few more reasons to consider UoM are:
Why choose the University of Memphis?
- The campus of UoM is the safest in the state of Tanhessess.
- There is a wide cultural diversity present on the campus.
- There are many scholarships and financial aid available for students.
University of Utah
You can genuinely have it all in Utah. Newcomers can find a variety of communities, excellent schools, arts and entertainment, and unending opportunities for sports and recreation in Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas. Utah is an excellent place to call home thanks to its robust economy and affordable cost of living.
Before settling on a different response, we considered several factors, including breathtaking scenery, unmatched teamwork, incredible facilities, and creative leadership. Want to study at the University of Utah? It is one of the universities in USA with high acceptance rate. Let’s find out more reasons to study at the University of Utah.
Why choose the University of Utah?
- The program's size makes for a more personal learning experience.
- Currently, the school's students receive a lot of clinical training.
- The structure is beautiful and brand-new.
- Utah is an excellent place for students with families to study.
- After visiting the programme, I found the instructors to be very kind and committed to the student's success.
East Carolina University
The University of East Carolina was founded in 1907. It is one of the oldest universities in the state and has a unique way of preparing students for tomorrow. The university ranks 8th in the universities in USA with high acceptance rate. So, you definitely have a huge chance at getting into this university. Let’s see what’s so special about getting a degree from this university.
Why choose East Carolina University?
- A degree from a university with national recognition for its teachers and programmes.
- The same ECU staff teaches courses in both online and on-campus formats.
- affordable tuition rates Information on tuition
- The top 20 online degree programmes, according to US News & World Report, including two of them.
The University of Texas at Arlington
Modern facilities provided by UTA allow students to exercise critical thought. The students gain practical experience through an academic, internship, and research programmes that enable them to contribute to their communities and, eventually, the globe, it falls in the list of universities in USA with high acceptance rates.
Why choose The University of Texas at Arlington?
- On Study.com's list of the Best Nursing Colleges and Universities for 2021, UTA is ranked first. Additionally, it placed the bachelor's in public health at No. 6 nationwide.
- The fourth-largest metropolitan area in the US, the Dallas/Fort Worth area of North Texas, is where UTA is situated. The area boasts one of the greatest concentrations of corporate headquarters in the country, and DFW International Airport and several interstate routes are only minutes from campus, making it simple to engage in international trade and collaboration.
How Can You Raise Your Chances of Getting Accepted?
We advise being proactive about the strength of your application if you want to apply at universities in USA with high acceptance rate. You can improve your chances of being accepted by doing the following things:
1. In some colleges, your personal statement is the most significant component of your college application. You get the chance to describe who you are beyond the information in your application and how the school will benefit from having you there in the essay.
2. Score Well on the SAT or ACT: Many institutions demand SAT or ACT scores for admission. Use top-notch study tools and concentrate on your greatest areas of weakness as you get ready for these tests. Remember that you can attempt to improve your score by taking your chosen test again at any time.
3. Earn High Grades in Difficult Courses: Some of the most competitive colleges only require a challenging course load and a strong GPA as a starting point. Putting yourself through challenges and performing well in school can help you secure better grades.
4. Securing powerful letters of reference can help you stand out from other applicants. These letters should highlight your character, accomplishments, and what makes you unique.
5. Apply early and try to get an interview: Early action or early decision applications and any college or alumni interviews can highlight your dedication to the university and your resolve to enrol. Prepare by checking out the most common college interview questions.
Requirements for universities in USA with high acceptance rate
Now, let's introduce you to the admission standards of US universities with high acceptance rate. Universities in USA with high acceptance rate tend to concentrate on the strongest applications with exceptional exam scores and supporting materials.
The following standards are typical for US universities with high acceptance rate:
- A transcript of grades
- Uniform test (SAT or ACT) Scores on tests for UG Courses
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE, or GMAT scores are examples of ELP test results.
- SOP or Statement of Purpose
- Resume or Letter of Recommendation
Once you’ve been accepted into one of the universities in USA with high acceptance rate, the next steps are applying for a USA student visa and finding comfortable student accommodation near your university. Luckily for you, amber can help you with the latter!
We hope we shed some light on the universities in USA with high acceptance rate. Just remember that if you don’t get into one university, you might get into another one! And although a university matters on your degree, the kind of skill you gain while pursuing that degree is much more important, so focus more on building your skill, and you’ll get into one of the best! If you’re curious about the US universities with the lowest acceptance rates, check out our blog!