You should book well in advance to avoid disappointment. We do accept late bookings, however, this is based on availability which may be limited. Most accommodations have great offers which can be availed by early booking, we suggest booking your ideal accommodation as soon as possible!
Yes depending on the property type, we accept group bookings, Please contact us to discuss availability.
Amber will help you book the property as per your requirements. No- we do not charge you for our services, unless specified others.
You can cancel your booking before the contract begins as per the cancellation policies mentioned on our page. Do read through the properties cancellation policies, get in touch with us to know more.
You won't be charged yet
We guarantee to match the price of your accommodation if you find an identical offer on another...
We guarantee that what you see on our website is exactly what you'll get.
For any doubts or queries, a quick call is all it takes - we're here to assist you promptly.
We've earned an excellent rating from over 4000 students for our outstanding services.
Student Accomodations in Phoenix
Moving to another country for education can be the scariest thing for students. Being in a new and unfamiliar country or city can be overwhelming, so finding the best place to live is important. Amber helps by offering students some of the best options for student housing in Phoenix AZ located conveniently close to well-known universities. These options for student housing in Phoenix AZ come fully equipped with top-notch amenities for every student's convenience. Amber offers some of the best options for student housing in Phoenix AZ and is one of the easiest ways to find your home away from and make informed decisions regarding your stay!
Phoenix is a big city in Arizona, a state in the United States. It's known for its hot weather and sunny days, so they call it the ‘Valley of the Sun.’ The city is in the desert, surrounded by beautiful mountains like the Camelback Mountain and South Mountain. People who live in Phoenix are called Phoenicians. Phoenix is a vibrant place with a lot to offer. One of the coolest things is the desert landscape, filled with cacti, like the iconic saguaro cactus, and colorful wildflowers when it's spring. The city has a bustling downtown area with tall buildings, where museums, restaurants, and entertainment can be found. There's also a sports scene with teams like the Phoenix Suns (basketball) and Arizona Diamondbacks (baseball) that fans love to support.
When it gets super hot in the summer, many people enjoy swimming and boating in the nearby lakes to cool off. You can also explore the Sonoran Desert's unique wildlife and learn about Native American history at places like the Heard Museum. Phoenix is where people come to chase their dreams and enjoy the warm weather. So, if you're looking for sunshine and adventure, Phoenix might be the place for you! Once you find the university of your dreams, let us help you find the best student housing in Phoenix AZ so you can start your academic journey in peace!
Navigating the challenges of student life can be overwhelming, but finding the right student housing in Phoenix AZ shouldn't add to the stress. At amber, we understand that every student has unique needs, which is why we offer a diverse range of student housing in Phoenix AZ options tailored to fit your lifestyle. From cozy apartments to spacious shared living, our website features a comprehensive list of accommodations to suit every preference. With detailed information on room types, localities, nearby universities, amenities, and rental structures, amber makes it easy for students to make informed decisions about their housing. Explore the best student housing in Phoenix AZ with amber and embark on a rewarding college experience.
With a perfectly warm climate and comparatively low cost of living, many students choose Phoenix to attend university. Even though it is an affordable place to be, budgeting is something students should do anyway to keep track of finances and improve them. Knowing the approximate cost of things helps greatly with that, and remember that the cost of living differs from person to person, and these are just approximations, apart from the rent for your student housing in Phoenix AZ:
1. Food - $250 - $400 per month
2. Transport - $70 - $100 per month
3 Phone Plan - $30 - $50 per month
4. Recreation - $80 - $100 per month
Student travel must be cheap and convenient for the residents to use regularly, and Phoenix has that. Many modes of transportation like car rentals, streetcars, taxis and buses are available at student apartments in Phoenix AZ. This public transportation can be used to get to class or to visit tourist attractions.
1. Car: Renting a car is the easiest and fastest way to get around student apartments in Phoenix AZ, allowing you to travel at your own time, pace and convenience. It will ensure you get all the best street views of the city, but consider waiting to get into the city to rent a car because airport rentals can charge way more.
2. Valley Metro Rail: The Valley Metro Rail has 35-38 stations, all decorated beautifully with art. The tickets for the Valley Metro Rail cost about $2, and an all-day pass will cost you around $4. The trains are fully air-conditioned and operate for 18-22 hours daily!
3. Phoenix Transit Bus: There is also the option of traveling by bus around Phoenix. Buses are some of the most convenient modes of transportation and most preferred by students as it is much more cost-effective. Most student housing Phoenix options have several bus and train stations nearby for convenience.
4. Walking: Walking is considered one of the best ways to travel in any city. Not only can you keep your health in check, but walking around the city can also help you explore undiscovered places around your university.
5. Cycling: Another preferred mode of transport for students is cycling. Cycling is much more cost-effective than other forms of transportation available near student housing Phoenix. It is also one of the fastest ways to get to your destination.