Community Facilities

Outdoor Roof Terrace
Secure Access
Communal Pantry
Social Space
24/7 Staff On-site

Apartment Facilities

Study Desk
Mini Fridge
Air Conditioner


Bunk bed (4x Single)₩300,000/month
Shared Room
Twin Bed(Single)₩430,000/month
Double Bed (Queen)₩900,000/month
Shared Room

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I book a room?

Booking process of dwell Dongdaemun: Register & apply online; Students sign Accommodation Agreement online and pay Security Deposit through bank transfer; Booking Complete email will be sent to students; Students provide supporting documents as follows: Photo ID, for example, the page of passport with students photo and signature; Proof of student identity, for example, Student ID, or Acceptance or Enrolment letter or Student Pass from university in South Korea.

What is the Security Deposit?

To secure your room at dwell Dongdaemun, you will need to pay Security Deposit.  The amount of Security Deposit is KRW 1,000,000.
Bank Account of dwell Dongdaemun
Beneficiary Name : CSL Student Living Benikea KP Ltd Beneficiary Bank Name : KEB Hana Bank Beneficiary Bank Address : 22, Jong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea Beneficiary Bank Account Number : 113-910069-07304 Beneficiary Bank SWFT Code :  KOEXKRSE *(1) When RESIDENT transfers Security Deposit or Rent from foreign accounts, any charge, including commission for exchange, and remittance etc., shall be borne by the RESIDENT. (2) When the OWNER transfers Security Deposit or Rent to foreign accounts, any charge, including commission for exchange, and remittance etc., shall be borne by the RESIDENT.

What is included in the Rent?

Utilities: water, gas, electricity and internet Use of all facilities including study room, gym, and communal kitchen Residential Life Program activities including many free events for residents only (some events might be chargeable)

Can I view accommodation before applying?

Yes, you are welcome to come and have a look around. Please feel free to call the Sales Team on 82-2-957-8008 or 957-0700(Fax. 957-1188, Reservation 957-2288, or 82-10 3070 0700) or use our online viewing form here. We also have lots of pictures of different rooms on our website.

How do you assign room?

Room assignment is made according to first-come first-served basis. Once you have applied, our Sales Team will look through your application and find the best room for you according to your requirements and then send you Accommodation Agreement. Please note that we will always try to meet your preferences but we cannot guarantee that we will meet them all.
If you do not have particular preference of your flatmates, assigning room is processed on a random basis.

Can I live with my friends or specify preferences for my flatmates?

Of course, please state your friends name or your preference during your online application. It is not always guaranteed but we will do the best to meet your preferences and it is subject to room availability.

How do I know if I book a room successfully?

You will receive an email of Booking Complete after booking room successfully. Please feel free to check with our Sales Team regarding your application status at any time.

Who is eligible to live in dwell Dongdaemun?

Any students who are currently enrolled or intending to enrol in a tertiary education course are eligible to apply for student accommodation at dwell Dongdaemun. This includes students who are studying full time and part-time.

What if I do not receive an OFFER from my chosen institution?

If you are a first-year student or a student studying for the first time at University, or transferring from a University outside of Seoul (First Year Student), you need to inform us within 5 days through email if you do not receive an offer to study at your chosen institution after the result being released from your chosen institution. Documentation with supporting evidence (for example notification letter from the territory admissions office) must be received in order to be released from the Accommodation Agreement. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy for detailed terms and conditions.

What if I do not receive a VISA?

A student can cancel any Accommodation Agreement without penalty if you do not receive a visa to study in Seoul up to and including the first day of your Accommodation Agreement. You must notify dwell Dongdaemun management within 3 days through email with your declined Visa documentation attached. No admin fee to be paid. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy for detailed terms and conditions.

How long are the Tenancy Agreement?

dwell Dongdaemun student accommodation offers many contract lengths for our prospective residents. Please refer to our website for detailed information.
You may email us if you request for a special contract length.

What is the payment method of the Tenancy Agreement?

Student can pay Security Deposit and Rent through bank transfer. Please refer to Bank Account of dwell Dongdaemun.

What are the payment options?

If student books a bed for staying 3 months or below, student must pay full rent in advance; If student books a bed for staying 4 months or above, student can choose to pay rent in full or instalment accordingly.

How does dwell Dongdaemun compare with other student accommodations?

dwell Dongdaemun offers stylish and modern apartments in a secure student accommodation complex within walking distance to Kyung Hee University, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, and University of Seoul. You will enjoy access to vibrant communal facilities including gym, study area, and pantry. dwell Dongdaemun, student accommodation in Seoul of South Korea has an exciting Residential Life Program, where you will make new friends, learn new skills and participate in different events and social activities. Parents will have peace of mind as support and help is available 24 hours a day, with dedicated staff onsite at all times.

Who do dwell Student Living work with?

dwell Student Living is a brand of managing and operating student accommodations globally. We work with a number of Universities and Colleges in international market. You may find some of them below.
University of Melbourne
RMIT University
Singapore Management University
Kaplan Singapore
LASALLE Singapore
TMC Academy
City of Bristol College
The University of Law
Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts
Meanwhile, we are accredited by local authorities. You may find some accreditations/authorities below.
Manchester Student Homes
Liverpool Student Homes