It's beneficial to start your hunt for Darwin student accommodation early. Amber will help you with the paperwork about the place, the amenities, the location and proximity to your university. Thorough research is essential to ensure smooth Darwin student accommodation booking.
Consider the following things while looking at the Darwin student accommodation with amber.
1. Number of people you want to live with
2. Housing-catered or self-catered
3. Ensuite or studio
4. Single or double bed
5. Room size
8. Any additional facilities
Select, pay, and book. After you shortlist from our catalogue of options for Darwin student accommodation, you will be provided free service throughout the entire process from our experienced team.
Several factors decide the rent to pay for the Darwin student accommodation, and location is one of the essential aspects. Apart from the area, the amount of rent to pay also depends on various amenities and facilities provided by the housing and the room's configuration.
UniLodge Darwin is the best Darwin student accommodation, providing excellent amenities and facilities.
Darwin is a beautiful, student-friendly city, welcoming thousands of international students annually. Amber offers a range of options for Darwin student accommodation so that students can begin their housing search quickly. These Darwin student housing options are located close to several universities that are located both within Darwin as well as those in the surrounding cities. With a simple three-step booking process, we make booking your Darwin student housing as simple as possible. We have a wide range of options where you can browse through a selection of luxurious, budget-friendly and fully furnished student accommodations. On our website, you can find studios, en suites, non-en suites, and student flats options for various Darwin student apartments. Many Darwin student housing options offer various utilities and amenities, like swimming pools, rooftop terraces, 24x7 building security, games rooms, cinema rooms and study lounges. Students who are looking for short-term rentals can also exploit these amazing options for Darwin student accommodation!
Capital of Australia’s Northern Territory, Darwin is achieve port city. Located on a low peninsula and has a popular waterfront with several beaches and green spaces, including the Bicentennial Park. Darwin also operates as the gateway to the large Kakadu National Park. If you’re in search for interesting nautical history, you can check out Darwin’s Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, which displays an impressive collection of seafaring vessels in addition to Southeast Asian and Pacific art. John Stokes, a surveyor on the HMS Beagle, founded in 1839 and named it after Charles Darwin, the famous British naturalist.
At Darwin, you’ll find everything right from Asian food markets to sunset cruises and open-air movies. If you’re someone who enjoys outdoor adventure, Darwin might just be the perfect study destination for you! With rich Aboriginal cultures and crocodile encounters, you’ll never have a dull day during your stay in Darwin. The city even has several pieces of Aboriginal art on display throughout the city’s museums, galleries and even streetscapes. Since this city is located quite close to Asia, you’re bound to find strong Asian influences on the food and markets.
With many famous universities, many students flock to the city to pursue their dreams and careers. Finding Darwin student accommodation can become a daunting task for many. Amber helps you find the best Darwin student accommodation in three easy steps: picking, booking and paying. We make the tiresome and lengthy process of booking student accommodation as easy as pie. Amber offers purpose-built studios, flats, and other affordable Darwin student accommodation. When planning to move to the Northern Territory in Australia, students should look for Dawin student accommodation that’s located close to their university. Students can easily do this using the sorting feature. Let’s take a look at some of the best Darwin student accommodation options available:
1. UniLodge Darwin: Located on Dripstone Road, you can pick from a variety of 4 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom multi-share apartments, and a range of studios, close to Charles Darwin University. No matter which option you choose, you get fully-furnished air-conditioned rooms which come with several room amenities. And that’s not all! You even get access to a selection of common amenities such as outdoor BBQ areas, pool table, tennis table, laundry room, library/reading room, and a theatre/cinema room.
Darwin is among the more inexpensive big cities in Australia for students to live in, and careful budgeting will enable you to stretch your dollars further. Remember that this is an estimate, and the actual prices may vary. The expenses can be reduced significantly by utilizing the student university ID wherever applicable.
1. Accommodation: AU$170 -AU$250 per week
2. Food and groceries: AU$40 - AU$100 per week
3. Travel: AU$10 - AU$50 per month
4. Phone plan: AU$30 - AU$60 per month
5. Clothes: AU$60 - AU$140 per month
6. Leisure: AU$30 - AU$60 per month
Even though Darwin is the smallest of Australia's major cities, there are still several ways to get around, including buses, cars, bicycles, and foot. How to navigate Darwin like a local is shown here. The Darwin public bus system is well connected to all our student accommodations near Charles Darwin University and all of the city's key attractions. Students can easily acquire a discounted Tap and Ride card, which can be used on buses.
1. Bus: The NT Department of Transport operates consistent bus services between Alice Springs, Palmerston, and Darwin. Students at CDU are eligible for the bus travel discount seven days a week. The bus driver must see your student ID card. International university students are not eligible for the discounted ticket. The Casuarina Shopping Center, Palmerston interchange, and Darwin interchange are home to the main bus interchanges. To use Darwin's public bus network, students can buy a Tap and Ride card or single tickets on board (cash only). Once they have the Tap and Ride card, it can be used for 10 bus rides or seven days of limitless travel before its credit expires. Students can Tap the card on the reader when they get on the bus to begin the ride.
2. Cycling: You can also explore local parts of the city via cycling. Darwin’s streets are lined with cycle paths to make it easier for cyclists to get around the city. Students can even rent bikes to make their commute easier.
3. Train: When travelling to nearby cities or towns, you might want to opt for a train instead of other means of transport. This is a convenient and reliable way of getting around, and luckily for students, Darwin is well-connected by rail networks.