Limited Time Offers
1

Earn 50 GBP Amazon Gift Card

Refer a friend and get GBP 50 Amazon gift card.

London House is located right opposite the beautiful Rye lido, close to Buckinghamshire New University and High Wycombe City Centre everything you need is within walking distance: the bus and rail stations are both just ten minutes walk away, with Wycombe General Hospital opposite the campus. You'll have the Eden shopping centre just a 15-minute walk from the marvellous Swan Theatre is even closer, and there are plenty of cafes and restaurants all around. 


London House is designed to effectively accommodate students, from large social spaces to modern kitchen areas in cluster flats of 4,6 and 8 study rooms. All bills included in the rent. Limited car parking is available. Away from your student flats in High Wycombe, there's plenty of space to relax and socialise with your friends. The common room has comfortable seating, a TV area and football, while an outdoor courtyard and BBQ area gives you space to venture outdoors if the sun is shining. Our on-site gym is waiting whenever you want to work up a sweat. Being so close to the city centre, you'll have no shortage of options when you've got time to spare. There are hundreds of shops, pubs and restaurants, while several multi-screen cinemas. You'll be able to enjoy a beautiful walk along with the neighbourhood. 

Common Amenities
All bills included
High speed WiFi
En-suite Study Rooms
Large beds in fitted Study Rooms
Close to academic institutes and amenities
Mini safe and fridge in Study Rooms
On-site Maintenance
TV (communal)
Common Room
Bike Storage
Laundry Room
Parking
Recycling
Room Amenities
WiFi
Cooker
Freezer
Microwave
Desk & Chair
En Suite
Lockable Bedroom

Room Types

Classic Single En-Suite

£128/week
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Lease Duration51 week
Available from31 Aug, 2020
Bedrooms1
Bathrooms1
Deposit£200

Fitted with a single bed these rooms are stylish and have been designed with your comfort in mind, with everything you need for work, rest and play. All of our bedrooms have access to Wi-Fi and feature a study area and private bathroom. 

6519246
6519247
6519248
1 Image
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Classic Double En-Suite

£136/week
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Lease Duration51 week
Available from31 Aug, 2020
Bedrooms1
Bathrooms1
Deposit£200

Fitted with a double bed these rooms are stylish and have been designed with your comfort in mind, with everything you need for work, rest and play. All of our bedrooms have access to Wi-Fi and feature a study area and private bathroom. 

6519250
6519251
6519252
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Booking Details

1

Booking

Cancellation Policy 4.1 Cancellation cooling off period(s) If you choose to cancel your booking with property Management group, you will have 5 calendar days after signing your AST to do so. If you made your booking fewer than 5 calendar days before your AST start date, you may cancel your booking until the earlier of (a) 5 calendar days after si ...Read More

Payment Details

1

Payment

Rent Info: Pay 30% in August, rest in 10 - 10% of the remaining rent in the months of September, October, November, December, January, February, March Without any Guarantor. Payment in Instalments (requires a UK Guarantor) 9 Instalment Option: August: 10% of total rent September: 10% of total rent (or 20% if booked after 14 August) Oc ...Read More

Frequently Asked Questions

Are pets allowed?

Can I choose my room?

Can I choose who I live with?

Can I move in early?

Can I pay my rent from overseas?

Can I request to move rooms during my tenancy?

Do I have to move out in the holidays?

Does the Reservation fee or Deposit Fee guarantee me a room?

Location