A sleek and modern student accommodation located on Upper Parliament Street, KP House is just a five-minute walk to Nottingham City Centre so you can explore the city at your whim. It is only an 8-minutes walk to the University of Nottingham and a 6-minutes walk to Nottingham Trent University, making it easy for the students to attend their early morning lectures on time, and within easy walking distance of Nottingham Trent City Campus and other shops, cinemas, restaurants and nightlife.

This accommodation in Nottingham is ideally situated in the heart of the city centre, directly opposite Nottingham's largest shopping centre KP House is ideal for students who enjoy being part of a student community, who want to live in the city centre and who wish to be within walking distance of the university. The rooms at KP House are designed, keeping in mind the comfort of the students. The studios are spacious and are fully equipped with a comfortable bed, bathroom with power shower, and a kitchen where you can cook favourite meals. You also have the option of choosing an en-suite room wherein you will have a fully furnished bedroom with study space. 

Common Amenities
TV (communal)
Laundry Room
WiFi
Room Amenities
Central Heating
En Suite

Room Types

Classic En-suite

£123/week/person
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Lease Duration44 week
Available from07-09-2020
Bedrooms1
Bathrooms1
Area13 sqm
Room Facilities
WiFi
Desk & Chair
Lockable Bedroom
Single Bed
Safety Deposit Box

A large 13m2 Classic en-suite with single bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mini fridge, safe and study desk. En-suite is fitted with a power shower. In clusters of 8 study rooms sharing a communal kitchen and living area

1222643
1222644
1222645
4 Images
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Deluxe En-Suite

£125/week/person
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Lease Duration44 week
Available from07-09-2020
Bedrooms1
Bathrooms1
Area15 sqm
Room Facilities
WiFi
Desk & Chair
Lockable Bedroom
Double Bed
Safety Deposit Box

A large 15m2 Deluxe en-suite with sized bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, mini fridge, safe and study desk. En-suite is fitted with a power shower. In clusters of 8 study rooms sharing a communal kitchen and living area.

1222658
1222659
1222660
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Booking Details

1

Booking

Cancellation Policy 4.1 Cancellation cooling off period(s) If you choose to cancel your booking with property management, you will have 5 calendar days after signing your AST to do so. If you made your booking fewer than 5 calendar days before your AST start date, you may cancel your booking until the earlier of (a) 5 calendar days after signing yo ...Read More

Payment Details

1

Payment

Rent Info: Pay 30% in August, rest in 10 - 10% of the remaining rent in the months of September, October, November, December, January, February, March Without any Guarantor. Payment in Instalments (requires a UK Guarantor) 9 Instalment Option: August: 10% of total rent September: 10% of total rent (or 20% if booked after 14 August) Octo ...Read More

Frequently Asked Questions

Are pets allowed?

Can I choose my room?

Can I choose who I live with?

Can I move in early?

Can I pay my rent from overseas?

Can I request to move rooms during my tenancy?

Do I have to move out in the holidays?

Does the Reservation fee or Deposit Fee guarantee me a room?

Location