Limited Time Offers

Earn 50 GBP Amazon Gift Card

Refer a friend and get 50 GBP Amazon gift Card

Hawley Crescent student accommodation is a freshly refurbished student residence located in the popular Camden Town's heart. It is nearby Imperial College London, University College London, King's College London, and London School Of Economics and Political Science. With a TV & unlimited WiFi in each twin & single studio, Hawley Crescent is any student's dream accommodation.

Well located 3 bedroom flats 2 minutes away from the trendy Kentish Town area. There is unlimited and free wifi access which is included with the rent. Fortress Road, London Nest, has a delightful flatshare with a shared bathroom, extra toilet room and a fully furnished kitchen with a dining area & TV to enjoy a relaxing and homey experience. There is unlimited and free wifi access which is included with the rent. Bedding is also provided alongside a weekly cleaning service. They provide a selection of spacious studios for single or double occupancy, equipped with double beds, a private bathroom, a kitchenette and a TV to relax.

Room Amenities
bedding, linen, & a weekly cleaning service
unlimited free wifi access
kitchen pack
laundry service
Common Amenities
Weekly Cleaning
TV in each room
Laundry Service
Unlimited Wifi
Large Beds
Bills Included
Safety and Security
24 hours Security

Room Types


Private Bathroom
Entire Place
Private Kitchen
Lease Duration52 week
Available from21 Oct, 2020
2 Images

Booking Details



Cancellation Policy:- Within 14 days from the moment of booking, you have the right to cancel your booking. This must be in writing (email) and they will refund to you in full minus any bank charges if applicable. This clause only applies to bookings starting in more than 14 days. Once full or partial payment has been received and T&Cs ac ...Read More

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I check in / where will I get the keys from?

What time can I check in? What time is the check-out?

What is included in the bedding pack?

Does the residence have electrical adaptors?

What documents do I need in order to check in?