Limited Time Offers

Earn 50 GBP Amazon Gift Card  

Refer a friend and get GBP 50 Amazon gift card. 

Zinc Quarter is one of the most popular and lavish student accommodation in Bristol, providing students with a truly exceptional experience. Present near Old Market Assembly Restaurant you will find a wide range of stylish studios and two beds apartments on offer; all fully furnished with en-suite studio rooms and fitted kitchens. Zinc Quarter also offers students some of the largest bedrooms available to rent in Bristol. High-speed Wi-fi throughout the building and all utility bills are included in the rent. Zinc Quarter has some of the most amazing social spaces including chic modern furniture, in-unit laundry, premium views and so much more to balance your errands and academic life in the Bristol student accommodation options. There are also communal study rooms for you to have a group study with your friends, bookable dining rooms and a beautiful urban view.

University of Bristol is at a 20-minute distance and University of Law is also nearby to the property that makes it a great student accommodation in Bristol. You will find many Bristol Restaurants and bars in this popular area, not very far from Zinc Quarter. Many cities' retail and leisure hubs are near this and another popular road called Unity Street. Furthermore, you can hop onto a train from Bristol Central Train Station and visit nearby cities like Bath or catch a bus from a nearby Bus Stop which is only a short walk away from the property and Bristol City Taxi Service is also present nearby the student accommodation. 

This property is not only spacious but also perfect for University students. Along with amazing amenities included in the bills, the staff here is very accommodating and helpful. The 24*7 assistance gives you a comfortable student life. Security services and CCTV makes your stay safe and secure. The peaceful surroundings and lively study room helps you in your studies. In all, Zinc Quarter student accommodation provides the best accommodation experience, to keep the right balance of study and social life.

Common Amenities

Contents insurance
On-site laundry facilities
Social Calendar
Study Room
Spacious Communal Areas

Room Amenities

Small double bed
Desk and Chairs
Communal kitchen and living space
En-suite shower room, WC & basin
HIgh Speed Wi-Fi

Bills Included

all inclusive bills

Safety and Security

Staff on-site 24/7
Safe and secure

Room Types

Townhouse Bedroom(Non-Ensuite)£179/week
Sold Out
Private Room
Shared Bathroom
Shared Kitchen

Room Amenities

Small double bed
Desk & Chair
Duration:51 week
Move in:3 Sep, 2022
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Booking Details


A. During cooling-off period 

You can cancel your booking in writing or by sending an email directly to the Property Team within 7 days of accepting your tenancy agreement. If you decide to cancel your accommodation booking within these 7 days, well arrange a full refund of your deposit. No fees, no fuss. 

If you book your accommodation on or after 1 August 2022, your cooling off period will reduce to 24 hours only from the point you accept it. If you do cancel your booking within these 24 hours, They will arrange the return of your full deposit.

Please note that at the point you receive your key and check in to your accommodation, the cooling-off period will immediately and automatically end.

B. After cooling-off period has expired 

If you wish to terminate your tenancy agreement after the cooling-off period has expired, there are some circumstances where you may be able to be released from your tenancy, e.g. if you can evidence that you are not/are no longer a student at university. In other cases, you may need to find a replacement tenant. 

Please read the sections below, and check if any of these apply to you. To put in a cancellation request, please send an email or letter directly to your Property Team. They will respond as soon as possible, letting you know if there is any extra information you need to provide. The following procedure applies to the below:

  • Failure to receive grades (all academic years)
  • Failure to obtain visa (all academic years)
  • Studying in an alternative city where their accommodation is unavailable
  • The pre-sessional English language course required to take up your University place is cancelled
  • Deferment of University entry (all academic years)
  • Eviction from University
  • Voluntary withdrawal from University

If you've confirmed your accommodation but then can longer attend the affiliated University for one or more of the above reasons, you may be able to cancel. If this has happened to you, please email or write to your Property Team immediately, explaining the reason(s) you need to cancel. You must also provide official written evidence from the relevant University and/or Summer School and/or UCAS and/or VISA authorities/embassy (which must include the reason(s) why you cannot attend the relevant University) to your Property Team within 3 calendar days of the results or decision being published or reached. If sufficient evidence is provided to their satisfaction, you will be eligible for release from the tenancy agreement and They will arrange to return your full deposit (if you have already moved into your accommodation, this would be minus any deductions relating to the condition of your room/flat upon your departure).

If you have changed your mind about your choice of University and wish to study in a different city, They will seek to place you in their accommodation in that city, if such accommodation is available. If alternative accommodation is unavailable, and you provide sufficient evidence of your change in circumstances as set out above, you will be eligible for release from the tenancy agreement and They will arrange the return of the full deposit (minus any deductions that apply if you have moved in).The following procedure applies to the below:

  • Change of mind
  • Booked different accommodation
  • Accepted onto a placement
  • Single semester course
  • Classes temporarily or permanently being delivered online, or decision to commute to your University city

If you do not wish to live at here for one or more of the above reasons, you will be required to find a replacement person to take over your tenancy. The replacement person must be a student and match the preferences of the accommodation (e.g. female-only flat).The replacement person must sign a contract for the entire length of your tenancy agreement and secure this with payment of the deposit. If a replacement person is found, you will be released from your tenancy agreement from the start date of the replacement persons tenancy. They will also return your deposit in full (minus any deductions relating to the condition of your room/flat upon your departure). Please note that your deposit will be retained and you will remain liable for all accommodation fees until a replacement person is found and their tenancy starts. They assess all requests to cancel on a case-by-case basis. You, or someone who you have given written authority to act on your behalf, must make a request to cancel in writing or via email to the Property Team. You must also provide sufficient documentation supporting the reasons for the request and why they prevent you from living in your accommodation. Until a decision has been made, you will remain liable for all accommodation fees. If a tenancy release is not granted, you will be required to find a replacement person before you are released from your tenancy. If you are granted a tenancy release, They will arrange the return of your deposit (minus any deductions relating to the condition of your room/flat upon your departure). 

Payment Details

Booking Deposit

GBP 250 to confirm your booking. (Refundable at the end of your tenancy)

Rent Payments:

Pay in Full

Pay in Instalment - 3 instalments due in October, January and April

Pay Monthly - Please inform about the same after making a booking

The guarantor can be any international guarantor, not necessarily UK based.

Mode of Payment:

Pay using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Bank Transfer

Frequently Asked Questions

What communal spaces do you have?
Some studio rooms offer dual occupancy - can my friend come to live with me?
What if I have a disability or special requirements?
What is the difference between bronze, silver, gold and platinum rooms?
How close is my accommodation to the university?
Do they provide the TV license in the shared flat kitchen?
Can I change rooms if I dont like mine?
What should I bring with me to live at a property?