Limited Time Offers
1

Earn 50 GBP Amazon Gift Card

Refer a friend and get 50 GBP Amazon Gift Card

Norfolk Street, Sunderland is a luxurious student accommodation in Sunderland, also closely located near the city centre, next to the main train station and less than a 10-minute walk from the University of Sunderland main campus. The building has been stylishly designed with student comfort and convenience in mind. In addition to the superfast WiFi, 24-hour surveillance and all-inclusive prices, there are numerous brilliantly designed social spaces to enhance your stay. 


These spaces include a fully equipped on-site gym, games room, study room, a cinema room with projector and large screen and even a fantastic Chefs room which is a fully equipped kitchen with a large dining table so you can cook and host your own dinner party! Within each room in Sunderland student accommodation, you will find thoughtfully laid out furniture, private bathroom and kitchen, and comforts such as remote-controlled heating and lighting. 


In addition to the building alone, the fantastic location within the heart of the city centre means you can get to university and explore the city easily. The main Sunderland train station next door provides quick, direct trains to surrounding areas such as Newcastle, and also convenient services to major cities further afield including Leeds, Manchester and a direct train to London.

Common Amenities
Central Heating
Vacuum Cleaner
Washing Machine
Recycling
Self Catered
Room Amenities
Microwave
Freezer
Desk & Chair
Central Heating
Wifi
Lockable Bedroom
En Suite
Bills Included
Wifi
Water
Electricity
heating
Safety and Security
Lockable Bedroom

Room Types

Classic En-Suite

£70 - £75/week/person
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Bedrooms1
Bathrooms1
Deposit£150
Room Amenities
3/4 Bed
Desk & Chair
WiFi
7000410
7000412
7000413
4 Images
SOLD OUT
Duration:46 week
Move in:5 Sep, 2022
£75/week
SOLD OUT
Duration:51 week
Move in:5 Sep, 2022
£70/week
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Deluxe En-Suite

£75 - £80/week/person
Sold Out
Private Room
Private Bathroom
Shared Kitchen
Deposit£150
Room Amenities
3/4 Bed
Desk & Chair
WiFi
7000421
7000422
7000423
5 Images
SOLD OUT
Duration:46 week
Move in:11 Sep, 2022
£80/week
SOLD OUT
Duration:51 week
Move in:11 Sep, 2022
£75/week
Looking to book this unit? Join Waitlist

Booking Details

1

Booking

Cancellation Policy:- 1. Cancellation cooling off period(s) If you choose to cancel your booking with Property, you have 7 calendar days acer signing your AST to do so. If you made your booking fewer than 7 calendar days before your AST start date you may cancel your booking up until the day prior to your tenancy start date, without incurring pe ...Read More

Payment Details

1

Payment

Payment Info: Direct Debit, or Debit card payments. Your payments will match those on your tenancy agreement. Payment in Instalments (requires a UK Guarantor) 9 Instalment Option: August: 10% of total rent September: 10% of total rent (or 20% if booked after 14 August) October: 10% of total rent November: 10% of total rent December: 10% of total ...Read More

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if I left something in my room after I have checked out?

When will I get my deposit back?

What happens after I have checked out?

Can you store my luggage for me once I have left?

Can I leave my items in my room if I have rebooked for next year?

I forgot to add something onto my inventory form, will I be charged?

An item in the kitchen has been broken, will I be charged for it?

What do I need to do to check out?

Location